“It’s time the people of Alabama had an elected representative who is honest. Not just honest in personal life or business life, but with finances, with how they conduct themselves in office and with how they uphold solemn oaths taken. It’s time for our representatives to actually put people ahead of their political party and their own personal politics. But it is also time for something more significant and perhaps more difficult for politicians. It is time that someone was honest about the real challenges we face as a state and about what we need to do to move Alabama in the right direction. We deserve the facts. We deserve the truth. We deserve progress. This requires honest leadership.”
Share this page!
- Response to Governor Ivey Signing HB 317 April 10, 2018
- Reverend and Mrs. Curtis Knott Endorse Sue Bell Cobb April 9, 2018
- State leaders solve NYC sewage crisis by dumping in Alabama April 2, 2018
- Alabama leaders hope you don’t notice the dirty water March 28, 2018
- What I’ve Seen March 27, 2018